SAN DIEGO--Indata has announced that Pzena Investment Management, based in New York, has selected the Indata Precision Trading system for its trade order management needs.
One of the factors in selecting Indata is its strong relationship with Checkfree. Checkfree is the firm’s back-office portfolio management system provider, says Keith Komar, principal of portfolio administration at Pzena Investment Management.
Precision Trading, part of Indata’s IMS for Windows suite, offers a set of
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground