Merrin Financial Inc. will soon offer customers access to execution facilities from Jefferies & Co.'s Investment Technology Group (ITG) and IBJ Schroder Bank & Trust Co.'s Execution Services Inc. (ESI). The move seems similar to other attempts by vendors to link electronic trading and routing systems, and could bring electronic order-routing to Merrin clients managing some $500 billion in assets.
Both Merrin and Jefferies executives confirm the deal. Merrin's vice president of sales and
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground