BOSTON -- Eagle Investment Systems, a Boston-based provider of Web-based investment management software to the buy side, has gone to market with Eagle Pace Third Edition, the company’s Web-based investment data hub and portfolio management system.
This latest version, which was shipped to all existing Eagle Pace clients on June 30 and which was developed subsequent to consultations with four of Eagle’s 85 global clients, is 90% Web-based and offers new features providing increased
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain