BOSTON – Increasing volatility in the global bond markets has highlighted the need for more quantitative methods for measuring investment managers' credit risk exposures.
According to two recent reports issued by Boston consultancy TowerGroup – Credit Risk: How Risky Are Investment Manager Paradigms? and Asset Managers and Credit Risk: It's Time to Add Another Tool to the Toolbox – a combination of soaring default rates, bond spread volatility, and corporate bond downgrades in recent years –
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground