NEW YORK--Telekurs Financial is to replace its existing bond data, by integrating the International Securities Market Association’s (ISMA) data feed CUPID into its Valor Data Feed database service used in portfolio analytics applications.
The ISMA data covers eurobonds, international multi currency bonds-including foreign domestics as well as warrants associated with bond issues.
The use of the ISMA data feed supplants the existing manual method of obtaining the data from a wide array of sourc
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1