NEW YORK--Telekurs Financial is to replace its existing bond data, by integrating the International Securities Market Association’s (ISMA) data feed CUPID into its Valor Data Feed database service used in portfolio analytics applications.
The ISMA data covers eurobonds, international multi currency bonds-including foreign domestics as well as warrants associated with bond issues.
The use of the ISMA data feed supplants the existing manual method of obtaining the data from a wide array of
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground