NEW YORK--With a fresh round of funding in its pocket, Interbizz Financial Systems was at the Java on Wall Street conference in New York at the beginning of the month with hopes of establishing partnerships to help bring its ROXset (Real-time Order Execution) suite of trading solutions to the US market.
Interbizz, based in London, has recently introduced ROX-in-a-Box, which leverages the FIX protocol to connect buy- and sell-side market participants, enabling the delivery of indications of
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground