Oracle Corp. has inked a deal to acquire Treasury Services Corp., a privately held developer of financial and customer-management applications software, for $120 million. The Treasury Services Evaluation and Reporting System--the vendor's core product--supports asset and liability management; funds transfer pricing and performance reporting; budgeting and forecasting; acquisition and valuation and analysis; interest-rate risk management and other services.
Moody's Financial Information Servic
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership