Although NBC has devoted much energy to promoting its PC-network-based video-to-the-desktop financial information product line, some investment management operations have opted to stick with standalone television sets to view NBC's PFN/FirstCall service. Among such users are Baltimore-based T. Rowe Price Associates Inc. and Philadelphia-based Independence Capital Management Inc.--both of which deliver PFN/FirstCall to their portfolio managers and traders, among other personnel.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground