Investment Technology Group (ITG) has taken a minority stake in Clearwater, Fla.-based Advanced Investment Technology (AIT), a quantitative investment firm and user of artificial intelligence and neural network technology. AIT has some $650 million in assets under management.
Analytical commentary provider IDEA--which until now has exclusively distributed its service over Reuters--has begun sending its information over Bridge, with Dow Jones Telerate to follow early next year. Reuters had
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain