NEW YORK--TowerGroup, a research and consulting firm, is producing a detailed study on how much investment management firms are likely to spend on technology and migrating some of their services to e-commerce. While recording how much firms have spent to date the survey, which is due for release in the second quarter of 2000 will set out to benchmark how much investment managers will have to spend to keep abreast of developments.
According to Robert Hegarty, TowerGroup’s investment management
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain