1 Year Ago
Reuters was developing a portfolio management system as part of its efforts to target institutional investment management firms through a new range of product offerings geared toward buy-side firms. The Reuters Portfolio, as the new offering was called, was a standalone portfolio management application developed in-house by Reuters to provide portfolio data and analytics, and it made use of components from existing Reuters applications. The portfolio system was undergoing final dev
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act