As expected (IMT, May 26, 1995), Northbrook, Ill.-based Melson Technologies Inc. has acquired the Investment Management Systems division of Magnus Software Corp. from New York Life Insurance Co. Melson Technologies--a wholly owned subsidiary of the Netherlands-based holding company Aegon Insurance Group--entered into negotiations with the Atlanta-based vendor in early May last year.
Details of the purchase, which was announced as IMT went to press early Tuesday morning, remain sketchy. But it
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground