LONDON--Reuters has launched Kalends, a service that provides notice of future events covering finance, economics, sports, society, conferences and market/public holidays. The service is aimed at portfolio managers and the sell-side analysts who serve them.
The idea is to provide future event information on all stocks in a fund manager's portfolio as well as economic and political events that will affect the holdings.
There are three separate Kalends products: Desktop, Select and Kalends.com.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground