SAN DIEGO – Indata, a provider of portfolio modelling, pre- and post-trade compliance, trade order management, portfolio accounting, and performance measurement and attribution technology to the global investment management industry, has upgraded the Web-based reporting module of its IMS for Windows product suite. Indata’s flagship suite is based on new technology from Microsoft, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
The new offering will enable investment managers to create, manage and
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain