LONDON -- Norshield Financial Group, a Montreal-based fund of hedge funds manager, is set to create an independent risk committee that will report to its investors, a move that managers at the firm believe could catch on throughout the industry.
The committee will comprise independent industry figures with experience in corporate governance and Norshield’s chief financial officer.
Committee members will be nominated by a third party to ensure its separation from the company.
As well as
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground