In a deal that both sides say will add value to their business, LatentZero will continue to operate independently as a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Fidessa group.
"I have felt for some time that this would be the next natural strategic move for us within the marketplace," LatentZero's co-founder and chief executive Richard Jones told Buy-Side Technology. "Fidessa is an organisation we've known for some time and they happen to have a lot of the things that we would be looking to put in place
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain