NEW YORK and DENVER – RBC Capital Markets’ Alternative Assets Group has implemented an enhanced version of International Private Banking Systems’ (IPBS) IPBS/Funds OMS for its fund-of-hedge-funds business, while Geronimo Partners Holdings, a $200 million asset management and private banking firm, has implemented IPBS for its entire IT infrastructure.
The enhanced product for RBC, IPBS/Trade Desk, automates RBC’s client subscription and redemption orders, and enables the Alternative Assets
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground