NEW YORK--RIXML.org is preparing to launch the draft version 2.0 of the Research Information Markup Language specification in the second quarter. The official version, which will add coverage of fixed-income and international data, will be available by the end of July.
Five working groups oversaw the additions to the specification: Events, Fixed Income, Distribution, Financial Data and Globalization/ Localization. "The purpose of 2.0 is to introduce new elements specific to these five areas
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground