Boston Company's Institutional Investors Inc. unit (III) has purchased Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s DOS-based Portia portfolio management and accounting system to handle transaction processing and performance reporting for its multi-currency accounts. But that doesn't mean Thomson is home free in its quest to win business at the firm.
The Portia installation took place four weeks ago and will affect a mere two users in the firm's operations division. According to III vice president and
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground