Boston Company's Institutional Investors Inc. unit (III) has purchased Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s DOS-based Portia portfolio management and accounting system to handle transaction processing and performance reporting for its multi-currency accounts. But that doesn't mean Thomson is home free in its quest to win business at the firm.
The Portia installation took place four weeks ago and will affect a mere two users in the firm's operations division. According to III vice president and d
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution