• Global Investment Systems (GIS) has announced that it is offering its Mshare 2.0 clients the ability to interface with dbCAMS+, a portfolio management system from Financial Computer Support. Now, third-party administrators using Mshare (GIS' shareholder record keeping and accounting system) can offer their clients who use dbCAMS+ a way to track the buys, sells and distributions of their shareholders without manually keypunching information into account records.
GIS has also announced that
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain