Outsourcing on the buy side is alive and well and living in Russia. Or that’s how it seemed to me when I travelled to St Petersburg recently to attend the AGM of DataArt, a relatively small financial services consultancy, which has chosen to base its development and engineering operation there.
To describe DataArt’s approach as novel and refreshing doesn’t really do the start-up justice: it’s a firm that believes passionately in its ability to deliver value to its clients, while showing a
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground