Clarification: State Street Bank continues to work with Optimark Technologies to develop a link between the bank's Lattice electronic trading system and Optimark's planned trading system, says an Optimark spokesperson. This initiative continues despite the bank's decision not to continue with its strategic alliance with the vendor (IMT, July 18).
Lombard Canada, a Toronto-based insurer with $1 billion is assets under management, has bought Princeton Financial Systems' Pam for Securities. The
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground