WACHTUNG, NJ -- Hotspot FXi, the online institutional foreign exchange trading platform, reports increasing interest from the hedge fund community during its first full year of operations, according to officials at the firm.
SRG Capital, a UK-based hedge fund with about $50 million in assets under management, has been trading on Hotspot FXi for several months. Scott Greene, principal at the fund, attributes the platform’s appeal to its structure and functionality as an actual electronic
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain