PARIS and TORONTO -- Linedata Services has made a bid for Canadian technology vendor Financial Models Company (FMC), but a competing offer by FMC president and chief executive Stamos Katotakis to buy all outstanding shares of the firm may complicate those efforts.
While Linedata maintains that its offer will ultimately win out -- and that a majority of FMC’s board has recommended the offer, an independent committee of FMC’s board of directors has yet to comment on the competing bids.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1