1 year ago...
Barclays Global Investors was moving rapidly toward a worldwide implementation of a straight through processing environment for investment officers in seven market centers globally, hoping to have every location on a common platform by year’s end. The system was being structured around a key, central component, a shared Microsoft SQL Server relational database (April 26, 1999).
5 years ago...
Toronto-based Manulife Financial, with some $44 billion in assets under administration,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground