NEW JERSEY – Prisma Capital Partners, a Morristown, NJ-based fund of hedge funds, has implemented Paris-based risk technology vendor Riskdata's FOFiX performance and risk profiling application to enhance the risk transparency of its underlying hedge funds.
Prisma officials expect the FOFiX platform to enable more analysis of its underlying funds' style consistencies, as well as the ability to predict the effects future moves in the market will have on its profit and loss.
Emanuel Derman, head
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1