1 year ago...
Advent Software announced its intention to cut off support for its WinDX portfolio management system, effective early 1999. The decision underscored the problems several investment managers have had in struggling to deal with the aftermath of Advent's decision to back away from a system it paid $4.8 million to acquire. Many of WinDX's former users converted to Advent's flagship product, Axys, but others migrated to rival companies (December 4, 1998).
5 years ago...
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain