1 year ago...
Advent Software announced its intention to cut off support for its WinDX portfolio management system, effective early 1999. The decision underscored the problems several investment managers have had in struggling to deal with the aftermath of Advent's decision to back away from a system it paid $4.8 million to acquire. Many of WinDX's former users converted to Advent's flagship product, Axys, but others migrated to rival companies (December 4, 1998).
5 years ago...
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech