NEW YORK--Two new online web portals are vying to provide another distribution method for investment funds to institutions and investors.
Mutualfunds.com intends to launch its web portal (www.mutualfunds.com) for US mutual funds in the autumn. Mutualfunds.com plans to provide free and premium services to each of its three target audiences: mutual fund companies, financial advisors and individual investors.
The features of the site are categorized into three areas--professional training and
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground