John Fennelly, who joined Shaw Data last year as head of marketing, resigned last month to accept a job at Financial Models as vice president of sales and marketing, a newly-created position.
Fennelly reports to Mike Smith, vice president and general manager of the firm's US business.
Fennelly says he did "a lot of analysis and due diligence" before joining the Toronto-based Financial Models and was particularly attracted to the quality of the firm's products and its growth potential in the US
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground