BOSTON--First Call Corp., a Thomson Financial company, has enhanced the content and functionality available on Insider Trading Monitor, its Internet-delivered information service, which allows institutional users to monitor the insider trading activity of corporate executives.
The product is accessible via First Call’s institutional Internet portal at www.firstcall.com and also at www.insiderwatch.com.
The upgraded service now includes a revamped graphical user interface with redesigned
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground