A month after Chancellor Capital Management and LGT Asset Management merged to create a money management colossus, the new entity's San Francisco headquarters is installing Internet-compatible data services on a network of Sun Microsystems' Unix servers which the firm hopes will reel-in more useful information from a vast ocean of historical data.
Chancellor, a manager of $80 billion in US and international equities and fixed-income instruments is adopting Fame Information Services' so-called
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground