AS expected (IMT, June 7, Bloomberg has opened up some more. The vendor has announced the so-called Bloomberg Data License product, which, the vendor boasts, gives customers access to the data that drives the Bloomberg terminal. But the product does not include Bloomberg news, analytics and calculation libraries.
Pricing for the data will be flexible, based on the amount and types of data and applications supported. The cost is not based on number of users, says Lou Eccleston, head of sales.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground