NEW YORK – The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) has established an advisory committee of 16 buy- and sell-side firms to develop a standard automated platform for processing and settling trades of hedge-fund products.
The committee will initially focus on new accounts and subscriptions, purchases and redemptions, commissions, positions reporting and account maintenance. Following these, the committee will turn to data exchange, offshore transactions, and exchange-traded funds.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1