NEW YORK – The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) has established an advisory committee of 16 buy- and sell-side firms to develop a standard automated platform for processing and settling trades of hedge-fund products.
The committee will initially focus on new accounts and subscriptions, purchases and redemptions, commissions, positions reporting and account maintenance. Following these, the committee will turn to data exchange, offshore transactions, and exchange-traded funds.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain