BOSTON--Thomson Financial Software Solutions (TFSS) is to develop a trade order management system for fixed income securities, to integrate with its Portia portfolio accounting product.
Christie Bremner, director of product management at TFSS, tells Investment Management Technology that the order management system will "fill the last well-known gap in our product line."
TFSS already offers a trade order management system for equity securities called Thomson Opentrader, and the fixed-income sys
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1