LONDON--Quilter Fund Management, a London-based investment subsidiary of Morgan Stanley, is using an administration system from State Street joint venture International Financial Data Services (IFDS) to provide transfer agency services for Quilter’s funds. Morgan Stanley is already a client of State Street and IFDS.
Richard Caley, head of UK sales at State Street global investor services, says all administration of Quilter’s investor record-keeping, trading history, balances and portfolio
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground