SAN FRANCISCO – In an effort to attract more hedge fund clients, buy-side technology vendor Advent Software has rolled out a new version of its Moxy trade order management system with enhancements aimed squarely at that market.
While more than 400 hedge funds use other Advent systems, of the 650 clients currently using Moxy, only 43 of those are hedge funds, according to the firm.
The new version of Advent's order management system, Moxy 5.0, features real-time P&L (profit and loss), expanded
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain