NEW YORK--Fortis Investment Management is using Pragmatech's technology to manage and automate its knowledge base of corporate, sales and marketing information in five offices in Europe, the US and Asia.
"We wanted to create a centralized sales and marketing knowledge base to rationalize and maintain our large amount of corporate and client data. However, we needed to tailor this information to each local European market and translate it from the English to French and Dutch," says Joanna
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground