NEW YORK -- Liberty Corner Cash Management, a New Jersey-based investment adviser with more than $15 billion in assets under management, has become the first client to go live with Kledaras Technologies’ new Web-based automated client reporting system, CecilRep 2.0.
The system provides Liberty Corner clients with on-demand reports on their accounts on daily, monthly, quarterly or yearly frequencies for multiple asset types. Clients can download reports to Excel spreadsheets and workbooks, the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain