BOSTON – TD Securities' prime brokerage unit has signed with Mellon Financial's buy-side technology developer Eagle Investment Systems to provide the vendor's portfolio management, investment accounting and performance measurement systems to its hedge fund and asset manager clients.
With assistance from Eagle's professional services group in Toronto, the firm has begun implementing Eagle Pace for portfolio management, Eagle Star for high-volume investment accounting, and Eagle Performance for
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain