NEW YORK -- Charles River Development has begun providing buy-side clients with access to the Bank of New York’s Direct Execution Services (DEx) trading platform from the vendor’s Charles River Investment Management System (IMS).
The connection enables Charles River clients to send orders from their desktops through DEx to directly access multiple liquidity sources, including exchanges, ECNs and Nasdaq order routing systems. In addition, Charles River IMS users have access to sophisticated
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground