BOSTON -- Investment management technology provider Eze Castle Software reports rapid uptake by buy-side clients of Destination Station, the vendor’s web-based tool for Fix connectivity to brokers. The firm’s Eze-Connect Fix trading and support service has seen an 80% increase in connections with the sell-side, and more than 70% of the firm’s clients now use the protocol on a daily basis, using Destination Station to manage their Fix connection with brokers.
Dave Quinlan, Eze Castle president
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground