Prudential Insurance Company has installed Montclair Financial Technology's Investor Workstation (IVW) for portfolio analysis, multicurrency accounting reports and online inquiries. "IVW...has eliminated the need for many of the various offline manual spread sheets that we previously had to maintain," says Mike Garito, Prudential's vice president, Systems.
The client/server-based IVW features a centralized relational data warehouse. "MFT has been assisting Prudential in creating IVW's data
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain