ADP has launched the institutional version of its K2 workstation in Europe, and has plans to do the same in the US on April 25. The long-awaited K2 will eventually include functionality from ADP's Merrin Financial unit and other segments of the vendor's business, as ADP attempts to tie together all the loose strings it has acquired in the last few years into a single, competitive product line.
With the launch of K2, ADP will lean on its strengths in the field of data processing--an area that
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit