One year ago in IMT
Newark, New Jersey-based Prudential Investments, the investment management arm of Prudential Insurance with $190 billion under management, began its installation of Legend, which was customized from Boston-based DST Belvedere's portfolio accounting system. The system was designed to ultimately consolidate all the firm's portfolio accounting systems and was based on the vendor's Global Portfolio System (July 18, 1997).
One year later the system is progressing w
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II