Correction: Integrated Decisions Systems Inc.'s Investment Manager II portfolio software features a link with an Informix Inc. relational database management system. Sept. 20 IMT misidentified the RDBMS.
Clarification: No less than three separate market data distribution platforms are under consideration at Chicago-based Stein Roe & Farnham (IMT, Sept 20). In addition to A-T Financial Inc.'s Opening Bell, Stein Roe is evaluating Tristar Market Data Inc.'s MarketMax and Thomson Financial
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain