Correction: Integrated Decisions Systems Inc.'s Investment Manager II portfolio software features a link with an Informix Inc. relational database management system. Sept. 20 IMT misidentified the RDBMS.
Clarification: No less than three separate market data distribution platforms are under consideration at Chicago-based Stein Roe & Farnham (IMT, Sept 20). In addition to A-T Financial Inc.'s Opening Bell, Stein Roe is evaluating Tristar Market Data Inc.'s MarketMax and Thomson Financial Netwo
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1