EDINBURGH--Franklin Templeton Investments is to extend its electronic commerce project for fund intermediaries to the UK and the rest of continental Europe following successful adoption of the service in Germany.
Templeton, the UK subsidiary of the fund management group based in San Mateo, Calif., has partnered with Infosys, an IT consulting firm, to provide an online account look-up functionality to financial intermediaries and advisors via the Internet.
Templeton has already built this
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground