LONDON--UK specialist equity and balanced fund manager Singer & Friedlander has achieved compliance with the UK Investment Performance Standards (UK IPS), the British implementation of the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS).
In achieving UK IPS compliance Singer & Freidlander is believed to be the first in London but the second in the UK to achieve compliance, the first British firm being Edinburgh Fund Managers in Scotland.
Independent verification by a third-party agency is
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground