LONDON--UK specialist equity and balanced fund manager Singer & Friedlander has achieved compliance with the UK Investment Performance Standards (UK IPS), the British implementation of the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS).
In achieving UK IPS compliance Singer & Freidlander is believed to be the first in London but the second in the UK to achieve compliance, the first British firm being Edinburgh Fund Managers in Scotland.
Independent verification by a third-party agency is requ
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership