NEW YORK--When the buy-side to buy-side crossing network E-Crossnet launched last March, the agenda was clear: to provide buy-side firms with the ability to cross their inventories and effect securities transactions anonymously and without intermediaries.
So far, so good: in its first year, E-Crossnet has grown from 19 members to 40, and it's in talks with another 40 or so prospective participants. It currently offers crossing of 3,200 securities in 14 countries. Typical daily order interest
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain