NEW YORK--Pittsburgh-based Mellon Financial Corp. has agreed to acquire Newton, Mass.-based Eagle Investment Systems in a deal expected to close during the fourth quarter. Mellon Global Securities Services (GSS) is planning to enhance its database infrastructure using Eagle’s technology.
Mellon is set to become one of Eagle’s largest clients as well as its parent company. Global Securities Services will use Eagle Pace, an investment data hub, warehouse and portfolio management system, and
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers