TORONTO -- TD Asset Management (TDAM), the asset management arm of the Toronto-based TD Bank Financial Group, has licensed LatentZero’s Sentinel to support its pre-and post trade compliance activities. Meanwhile, another buy-side firm has also signed with LatentZero for use of its Minerva tool, and the vendor has launched Tesseract, a portfolio analysis and decision support tool.
Sentinel -- which has 20 clients, all of which are buy-side firms, at 40 global sites -- is a multi-asset class
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground