TORONTO -- TD Asset Management (TDAM), the asset management arm of the Toronto-based TD Bank Financial Group, has licensed LatentZero’s Sentinel to support its pre-and post trade compliance activities. Meanwhile, another buy-side firm has also signed with LatentZero for use of its Minerva tool, and the vendor has launched Tesseract, a portfolio analysis and decision support tool.
Sentinel -- which has 20 clients, all of which are buy-side firms, at 40 global sites -- is a multi-asset class co
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution